Wednesday, October 5, 2011

HOT M/M Action!

What is it about two hot guys getting it on that makes women all wet and squishy? On the surface of it I guess the thought of two cocks is what turns me on, but knowing that a man is gay puts the brakes on things. He’s gay. He likes guys. It doesn’t matter how much I try I can’t fuck him, so why bother?



But just like men find lesbians incredibly sexy so too do I find gay men incredibly sexy. I find their passion and tenderness alluring, the movements they make so confident because at the end of the day they all share the same equipment and know how to use it better than any woman ever could.
It’s like when two women get together; we’re slow, methodical, and passionate. We know what works for another woman because we have the same parts; we know what feels good and what we like. Granted, what I like isn’t going to be the same thing you do, but chances are really, really good that it’s pretty close. It’s the same for men, and that confidence and knowledge is what turns me on.
Thinking about two chiseled bodies getting covered in sweat, rolling around and flexing as the lust fuels them, turns me on. Thinking about two hard cocks being stroked and sucked expertly is just plain hot. I have always loved the image of two men coming together and fucking, but until now I haven’t tried to write anything about it.
It’s hard for me as a woman to write M/M stories because I lack the required equipment. I know what I would like to see; I know what it looks like in my head. I’ve been shared by two men on several occasions, but it was just that; I was shared. I wasn’t a party to two gay men having sex, or even two bisexual men having sex.
So what does any good writer do when they aren’t knowledgeable about something? RESEARCH! That’s right, I made some calls and found two friends of mine who were (mostly) gay and willing to let me watch. I even got to participate a little, but my main focus was on watching and learning. I even brought my notebook (they wouldn’t let me bring my video camera) and took notes.



So now I am hard at work on my newest book, a M/M fantasy. I won’t say anything more than that. I want to build some suspense.
I don’t have a title for it either, but as I get further into the story and have the characters hashed out I am going to post an excerpt of it right here, and maybe some of you can help me come up with a title?  I’ll even make it a contest; who ever comes up with the title of my book will get a free digital copy of it.
Thanks for reading guys, talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment