Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dear Diary...

I was plundering my diaries for M/M inspiration and came across this excerpt that got me so hot with remembered orgasms that I had to take a break and call one of my friends for a quick screw. Hope you enjoy it too!

"...as his hand traveled up my thigh, pushing my skirt up as his fingers searched along the hem of my panties. I squirmed gratefully against his large palm, silently wishing that he would hurry the hell up. I wanted him so much that I thought I'd erupt into a fiery ball of sexual need right there in the restaurant. Technically, I suppose we weren't inside the restaurant any more. He had followed me to the ladies room, but caught my hand as I opened the door. One look into his deep blue eyes, and I knew he was thinking the same thing I was. I smiled and squeezed his hand, pulling him towards the back service entrance. (and that's not a euphemism!) 

Luckily I was wearing a skirt. He lifted me to perch on top of the railing, his fingers plunging inside me as he held me steady with the other hand. My hands were busy too, unbuttoning his pants and slipping my hand inside to stroke him. It was only a matter of seconds before he had replaced his fingers with his cock, our bodies rocking towards fulfillment. I came hard, my nails digging into his ass and my head thrown back in ecstasy. 

It wasn't until we heard the applause that we realized that half the kitchen staff was standing around watching us. Someone remarked that it was the best lunch break ever."

For the record, I love public sex. I figure that if someone wants to watch, why the hell not give them something to write home about. Something about an extra pair of eyes to witness your sexual transgressions just lights me on fire. So tell me...ever have anyone watch you?

No comments:

Post a Comment