Monday, October 3, 2011

Dirty Inspiration

Lots of people ask me about the sources of inspiration for my stories. I love to answer with complete honesty, “my life, of course!” Even though I love all of my books (they’re like my babies!) HORNY HOUSEWIFE is extra special.

I wasn’t the housewife in the story. (Can you imagine me flouncing around dusting? Oh wait, I have that French Maid’s costume in the closet…) The housewife inspiration came from a friend of mine. Crissy was beautiful, even though she didn’t know it. She was also kind and would help anyone with anything. She was one of those types who volunteered for everything so she wouldn’t have to sit home and contemplate how she was married to the biggest asshole on the planet.

Of course I knew she was unhappy. My secretary at the time (God, she had a fabulous ass.) would send through her calls at least three times a day. And that was on a good day! My friend would call me sobbing from the restroom at the country club, complaining how they never had sex, and how she was ready to climb in a hole and die if someone didn’t touch her soon. I volunteered my services immediately.

HORNY HOUSEWIFE isn’t exactly what happened between us, but the scene in the gym…oh my we steamed that room up and we weren’t close to the sauna! Crissy and I became mid-afternoon lovers. I would leave for “lunch” and meet her at a nearby lunch. We’d have a glass of wine and let our hands drift under the table. It became a contest between us to see who could hold out the longest. I’d like to say that I had more willpower, but Crissy had exceptional fingers. Damn, that girl knew what she was doing. Moments later we’d be shut in a bathroom stall with our skirts hiked up and our mouths and hands all over and in each other. It got to the point where I just stopped wearing panties to the office. Crissy and I wouldn’t leave the bathroom stall until we’d both had screaming orgasms. (Kinda felt bad about the ladies who actually needed the bathroom. Sorry!)

She and her husband moved away not long after that, but we still get together to video chat when he’s out of town. And she still gives me screaming orgasms.

2 comments:

  1. New follower here! I too write erotica and use a lot of my past trysts for inspiration (though I haven't gone to the incest side of the spectrum). It's pretty cool to take a walk down memory lane and get paid for it/imagine people getting off on my sexual adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to meet you violet. Erotic writers with a shared past need to stick together! I am really looking forward to getting to know you. Maybe you can do a guest post in my blog soon, I would love that!

    ReplyDelete