Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Car trouble and Kat's reaction to breaking down

Ugh…I’m writing this, posting it, and then heading off to sleep. I so wanted to spend the night reading erotica and drinking wine, curled up on my couch with some old jazz playing, but life had other ideas.
After scanning my refrigerator and finding that it hadn’t grown any new food (although there was some science experiment going on in the back, I think it used to be an apple and now it’s a colony of space frogs or something) I finally bit the bullet and headed out to eat. As luck would have it I picked a local pseudo fast food place (Mahi Taco’s anyone…yumm!) that was right next door to a car dealership. This proved lucky when I went to start my car and it wouldn’t do anything. Nothing. Not a single sound came from it when I turned the key.
Now don’t think I am some rich bitch who just disposes of cars when one fails to function. I’ve been driving the same tired piece of shit for seven years. I bought it new, paid it off ahead of time to null out most of the interest, and took good care of it. I get my oil changed at the dealer every 3000 miles and get things fixed as they break. I have a space in my budget for car related things, and knowing how old it was getting and watching the odometer go over 100,00 miles I knew enough to start budgeting for a new car. I had reached 160,000 miles, and it was time to say goodbye.
So I headed across the parking lot with my tacos and drink in hand and right into the showroom.  I know everyone gets attention when they walk into a car dealership, but when a hot blonde with big tits walks in, especially one who isn’t dressed appropriately to be out in public (I had a VERY tight tank top on with no bra, sweatpants, and flip flops) carrying taco’s she gets A LOT of attention.
My salesman was a fresh faces kid who couldn’t stop looking at my tits. I finally told him that if he gave me a good deal I would lift my shirt and let him see the puppies, provided he could keep his eyes off them long enough to do my paperwork.
“Jarrod, I’ll make this real simple. This is the easiest sale of your life. My car just died in the parking lot next door. I want a car; don’t really care what it is. I have ten thousand dollars for a down payment and my monthly payments better be under two hundred. If you can make that happen I’ll buy whatever you got ready to take me home. Oh, and I want to be out the door in under an hour. Ready? GO!”
The kid’s smile wouldn’t have gotten wider if I did flash him my tits.
“With that kind of down payment I can easily keep your payments real low. How’s your credit?”
“Flawless, thank you.” He filled out a form and pulled a calculator out. He said a bunch of things that meant nothing to me, but what I took out of the conversation was that I could easily buy something for between 20 and 30 grand.
“Cool. How much is that?” I pointed to a shiny convertible in the showroom.
“The Camaro? That’s a limited edition 45th anniversary race model. It’s sixty thousand, but if you like the Camaro I could show you a couple others in your price range.”
So he did. I found this really nice looking yellow one with black rims. He kind of tried to push me to the one with the bigger motor, but I liked the yellow. It was a stick, the interior was cool and comfortable, and during the test drive I had a blast. The thing was quick and handled well, it sounded tough but not too loud, and it was a sports car that got 30 miles to the gallon.
I bought it.



So now I am the owner of a 2011 Chevy Camaro.
You’re probably wondering what happens next. Did I thank the salesmen by pulling him into the bathroom and sucking his cock, or did I need to get on my hands and knees under the finance managers desk?
Sorry, sometimes my life isn’t as interesting as my books. Just wanted to share that little tidbit of info.
I ended up getting home around eight thirty with my polished and cleaned new car. I had eaten my Mahi Taco’s in the dealership, so when I got home I was finally able to curl up on my couch and start to read through some of the incredible erotica I have been finding.
I’ll tell you more about that later. Right now I need some sleep.
Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment